Tuesday 9 August 2011

Happy Birthday Joe!

Today marks the day of birth of my good friend and fellow blogger Josef Sparrow!

He is a big meme-spouting loser just like me so we get on very well. (just kidding, he's actually much cooler than I'll ever be) He's an extremely talented draftsman, designer, animator, and all-round artist. He maintains TWO awesome blogs and actually updates at least one of them on a semi-regular basis at any given time, which is more than can be said for me. Check them both out. He also plays a mean Wario, Dedede, and Ness in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and Terran in Starcraft 2 (which he might also be good at but I haven't 1v1ed him since he made it to Platinum league).

This completely-not-related-to-birthdays birthday e-card commemorates the love that all Terrans have for walking up to your front door and just bloody sitting there shelling your expansion with searing volleys of white-hot explodey death knowing full-well you can't do a damn thing about it, the bastards.



Here's to 23 years more of YOU, Joe.

[EDIT] Recent events indicate that I should replace the Hatchery with a Nexus and add some Banshees killing Immortals. 1-1-1 ftw.

2 comments:

Joe Sparrow said...

LOL! AMAZING! THIS ACTUALLY MAKES ME FEEL GUILTY I DIDNT MAKE YOU ANYTHING STAND BY FOR SOME KIND OF RETALIATION

Nicol3 said...

HEY! Great post, great blog, etc. and so forth. I'll be watching-- you've got great GREAT insight... and I've been dying for a peep into TREAT's process on that particular vid.

I'm over here 'cause I saw your awesome Sonic-- here's my (recently made) tumblr (do you have one?) http://nicolehamilton.tumblr.com/

ADIOS! -n